Saturday, February 21, 2009

Is there anything more fun than a new bike?




Being the bike geek I am, I can't think of anything more fun than getting a new bike. In the "real world", some people get company cars, at the bike shop I work for, I get a "company bike". It's a Kona Hei Hei 29er. I got it put together yesterday and will take it for its first ride tomorrow at BuDu Racing's West Side Mountain Bike Series race at South SeaTac.






I know, I know, it's a bad idea to try out new equipment for the first time on race day (much less an entire bike.) Since I'm not a mountain bike racer (it's been 2 1/2 years since my last one), I really don't mind if I finish dead last. It will just be a fun day in the mud on my newest toy and hopefully the first of many, many to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice ride big guy!